Bottomline Technologies Data Analytics Job
|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Engineering , Technology|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline (NASDAQ: EPAY) makes complex business payments simple, smart, and secure.
Corporations and banks rely on Bottomline for domestic and international payments, efficient cash management, automated workflows for payment processing and bill review, and state of the art fraud detection, behavioral analytics and regulatory compliance solutions. Thousands of corporations around the world benefit from Bottomline solutions.
Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, Bottomline delights customers through offices across the U.S., Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Bottomline Technologies is seeking Software Engineers for Platform and Integration Development to design, develop and maintain its integration and application platforms on Microsoft Azure for its AI-based, Intelligent Banking CRM application.
Ideal candidates will work closely with a team of product development engineers, and interact with internal functional managers, user experience experts and product managers in developing secure, scalable and highly available deployment and integration architectures and pre-built connectors which deliver 99.5%+ uptimes. The role requires an eye for detail with strong problem resolution skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Write code according to stories and the architecture and design of the data system
- Process data at low latency using Spark or similar technologies
- Overlay data with schema and catalog layers to make it consumable by processes and people
- Use technologies for ingesting data that support
- Batch imports of data in files
- Streaming imports of data using subscriptions and API frameworks
- Create transformation services that are adaptable and extendible by LOB engineers
- Design and development of front end UI tools to configure pipelines
- Work within a CI/CD framework to ensure appropriate promotion of their code across environments
- Use Docker to containerize, orchestrate and deploy their code
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Programming knowledge in Java, Scala or python
- Able to clearly interpret requirements, design solutions and implement them
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of Apache Spark, StreamSet, Airflow, JupyterHub, PrestoSQL, Hive
- Operating effectively in the hybrid engineering model (design, execute and test)
- Strong documentation skills to deliver architecture documents
And Preferably Has The Following Experience
- Good understanding of enterprise Java, JPA, and REST APIs
- Strong understanding with Big data as well as PostgreSQL
- Hands-on experience on React web technologies
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other engineering field
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong sense of ownership and self-drive
Want to get regular updates of Free Courses, Internships & Job Opportunities and Technical Blogs to enhance your knowledge then join Dev Meet Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Group from below links
Bottomline Technologies Data Analytics Job, Bottomline Technologies Data Analytics Job