|Job Functions||Education, Training|
|Industry||Information Technology & Services, Computer Software, Financial Services|
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets tal
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a DevOps engineer in IBM Cloud organization, you will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning Cloud product as a part of a high growth software product market segment. You will participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology.
You are responsible to drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a Cloud product.
- Apply principles of Agile and DevOps in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle interrupts such as customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sound Knowledge in majority among NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS, Java / J2EE, Cloud and UI development.
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Ability to handle complex customer issues
- Experience in improving Software product quality including creation of test cases to validate new function or minimize the risk of regressions
- Participation in planning and sizing of work as part of an Agile DevOps Squad
- Creation and improvement of software product documentation
Also See – OSI Systems Software Development Internship
Want to get regular updates of Free Courses, Internships & Job Opportunities and Technical Blogs to enhance your knowledge then join Dev Meet Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Group from below links
IBM Internship, IBM Internship