|Seniority Level||Entry Level|
|Job Functions||Engineering , Technology|
About MeFy Care Private Limited
MeFy is a data driven decentralised predictive and preventive healthcare platform that makes diagnostic simple, affordable and accessible.
We intend to change the healthcare industry from ‘diagnose and treat’ to ‘prevent and manage’ using our healthcare platform. Our edge solution will enable regular and frequent diagnosis and measurement of different health parameters thereby reducing hospitalisation and random doctor visits.
A MEAN stack developer is Responsible for Front and Back-end web development using the technologies as identified by MEAN or MERN: MongoDB, Express.js, Angular/React JS, Node.js. The candidate must have knowledge in all stages of software development.The candidate will be working alongside other engineers and developers collaborating on our various layers of infrastructure.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Complete ownership of our web and mobile apps – from specification to design, development, and troubleshooting.
- Conceptualize and Implement fleet monitoring & management tools
- Manage a reliable stream of data coming from complex sensors all over the world.
- Collaborative work with machine learning experts to implement analytics tools
- Collaborative work with firmware and operations team to build a product that customers love
- Strong Experience in ExpressJS, Angular, React JS, Node.JS, One UI Framework(preferred Semantic UI)
- Experience implementing applications using Angular
- Strong Knowledge of Node.js frameworks available for it such as Express, LoopBack, AdonisJS
- Good Knowledge of Responsive Web Designing preferably using Bootstrap / Materialized CSS
- Good exposure to consuming data through different interfaces (Web API’s REST/ RESTful/ JSON/ XML
- Expertise in developing Restful APIs using Node.js and its frameworks like (Express.js) and integrating with third-party APIs
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
- Should be familiar with database technology like MongoDB / Oracle / MySQL and the integration of data storage solutions like mongoDB and nosql cloud data store
- Understanding of multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop and developing responsive UI.
- Ability to have smart technical conversations and defend hypothesis with factual data
- Desired knowledge of Java & building of Android Application and/or IOS apps
- Self Starter attitude (Dedication, Ownership, Result Oriented)
- Ability to collect specifications and design a user experience to track the performance of our batteries.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree in relevant disciplines with first class (60%) marks
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum 3-years of demonstrated successful experience in MEAN-Stack web development for hardware/IOT companies
- Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular,React, LESS/SASS
- Hands-on Experience with designing and building a high-quality front end for web applications.
- Knowledge about Loopback framework for NodeJs
Also See – Mphasis Python Developer Job
Want to get regular updates of Free Courses, Internships & Job Opportunities and Technical Blogs to enhance your knowledge then join Dev Meet Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Group from below links