Student Partner Program
What is Student Partner Program ?
An initiative by DevMeet to bring out Students from all parts of India, who can represent us and build a presence in their respective campus. Representing themselves, as a Student Partner of DevMeet, they will help their College-Mates in upskilling themselves with new skills in the form of Technical Blogs and helping them out find the right internships and opportunities from our platform.
Build a holistic insight towards new opportunities and be a part of the ever-rising community that will pave the way to developing your Skills in Leadership, Management and Team Communication.
What are the Benefits of being a
Student Partner ?
As a Student Partner, you will be entitled to exclusive Perks and Opportunities that will help you set apart from the rest in the Community. Build Connections, expand your network and develop Soft Skills for the future with us.
Every Student Partner will be entitled to a Certificate that best describes his commitment to the Program. Student Partners will be assigned Certificates based on their performance and this will help you set apart yourself by creating awareness.
3. Letter of Recommendation or Skills Endorsements
Star Performers will receive a Letter of Recommendation from the DevMeet. Star Performers will be invited to join DevMeet as a Core Team Member where they will take up roles like Community Management, Content Writing and Social Media promotion.
As a Student Partner, you will be the face of your college in all the activities conducted by Dev Meet. Build your brand value with DevMeet and learn under the guidance of Mentors.
What will be the Roles & Responsibilities
of a Student Partner ?
1. Sharing DevMeet Articles and Posts in your College Groups and Pages.
3. Organize Dev Meet Webinars in Campus and help your friends to upskill.
5. Build a Community around DevMeet and be the face of the Community for DevMeet.
2. Promote Technical Content Writing in your Campus.
4. Write Technical & Non-Technical Content for our Website.
6. You will be responsible to manage your College’s Group and post relevant content for it.