Syndicate Capital Internship
|Job Functions||Education, Training|
About Syndicate Capital
Syndicate Capital offers operational expertise to investments, the top concern is risk mngt and wealth preservation. The need for smooth operations is reflected in the widespread implementation of business continuity plans, which aim at avoiding any interruption within the business as well as at managing financial soundness and liquidity.
In order to ensure business continuity, we perform operational risk assessments by closely monitoring critical functions, while not losing sight of other risks
As a Trader intern, you will complete a 25 week training program run by our traders, including mock trading, project work and programming courses. Throughout the internship you will be exposed to both our market making and investment desks whilst having the opportunity to get to know us at our regular social events. At the end of the internship you will be considered for a place on our employement program.
We are looking for capital markets passionate applicants from any quantitative background with a competitive nature and a strong understanding of probability and statistics to join us.
Advisory, Consulting, Asset management & Investments. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
You’ll be working in our Asset Management business. You’ll work closely with the seasoned professionals and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding numeracy -Analytical and highly numerate
- Competitive nature and a strong understanding of probability and statistics
- Curiosity to learn with a keen interest in financial markets
- Strong interest in financial markets, M&A and private equity
- Excellent attention detail
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong communication skills and drive to work collaboratively
- A penultimate or final year student with a bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field (on track for a 2.1 or equivalent)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, Python, VBA, SQL, R, C++ or C#
- Financial modelling
- Previous work experience in investment banking, real estate or an accounting practice (corporate finance or transaction services)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects throughout the internship
- Exposure to our market making and investment desks
- Direct training from industry leaders
- The upside of start-up without the associated risks
- Informal, friendly and highly rewarding culture with a relaxed dress code and frequent social events.
Also See – OSI Systems Software Development Internship
Want to get regular updates of Free Courses, Internships & Job Opportunities and Technical Blogs to enhance your knowledge then join Dev Meet Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Group from below links
Syndicate Capital Internship, Syndicate Capital Internship